Sunday, November 11, 2007

Parachuter


Parachuter
Originally uploaded by Joel Eilde
[21:20] Shael Oh: I love my goggles
[21:20] Briann Fitzpatrick: So do I. They make you look like a mental patient. And I like that.
[21:20] Shael Oh: omg
[21:21] Shael Oh: :P
[21:21] Shael Oh: they do not
[21:22] Briann Fitzpatrick: Well... you got your shorts... your back pack... your boots... your goggles.. "I'm going to be a parachuter today!" ... "Did you take your medication, Shael?" ... *sag* "No."... "Well, take them before you go to the moon"... "Not going to the moon! I'M GOING TO BE A PARACHUTER!" ... "Of course."
[21:22] Shael Oh: lmao
[21:23] Shael Oh: shush
[21:23] Shael Oh: you'll ruin my flight
[21:23] Briann Fitzpatrick: Of course. Do you want to take your sticker book?
[21:23] Shael Oh: nope......no room ....no room!

No comments: